In the wake of the Lyonnais’ draw in Lorient this Sunday for the 5e Ligue 1 day, OL president Jean-Michel Aulas has split a full transfer window on the Canal + antenna.
The Rhone boss has thus been very clear on the Samuel Umtiti case, which will not return to the fold by October 5. As for the start, Jeff Reine-Adélaïde would be closer to Hertha Berlin than to Stade Rennais.
Other hot issues among the Gones, those of Houssem Aouar and Memphis Depay. The first was indeed the subject of an offer from Arsenal but the offer was deemed “very insufficient” by the Lyon staff, who are waiting between 40 and 50 million euros for their nugget. The runner-up, for his part, has never attracted a bid from Barca.
#Mercato @JM_Aulas tonight on @canalplus :
– J. Reine-Adélaïde is closer to Herta than to Rennes
– #Umtiti will not come to the @OL
– Very insufficient supply of @Arsenal for @HoussemAouar . The president wants between 40 and 50 million.
– No offer from Barca for @Memphis pic.twitter.com/ka2JumoFQG
– Olivier Tallaron (@OLIVETALLARON) September 27, 2020
Aulas defends Garcia and attacks OL players
OL still disappoints
Landreau ignites Ruffier and his “catastrophic” state of mind