Doctors for US President Donald Trump said on Saturday he is doing very well despite having contracted COVID-19.
• Read also: Trump is not on oxygen, but his entourage is worried
• Read also: All the developments of the pandemic
The 74-year-old remains hospitalized until further notice at Walter Reed Military Hospital, located near the White House.
Many people around him have contracted the disease, including his wife, Melania Trump.
It was a close advisor to Republican billionaire Hope Hicks, who tested positive on Thursday, who got Mr. Trump and his wife tested the same day. On the night of Thursday to Friday, Donald Trump announced to the world, on his favorite communication channel, Twitter, that the virus he has minimized since the start of the crisis has finally reached him.
Hope Hicks, 31, could be the one who passed the virus on to Donald Trump, as she accompanied him to Cleveland for the presidential debate on Tuesday and to Minnesota for a campaign meeting on Wednesday.
In the days leading up to his positive test, Mr. Trump also visited Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, Georgia and Florida.
Since then, we have learned that several members of his bodyguard or people who met him have passed a formal test.
Here, with daily help The New York Times and CNN, a compilation of people who have been tested for COVID-19:
• Donald Trump, President of the United States
• Melania Trump, First Lady of the United States
• Hope Hicks, White House adviser
• Mike Lee, Senator from Utah
• Thom Tillis, Senator from North Carolina
• Ron Johnson, Senator from Wisconsin
• Kellyanne Conway, former White House adviser
• Bill Stepien, campaign manager for Donald Trump
• Ronna McDaniel, President of the Republican National Committee
• John I. Jenkins, president of Notre Dame University
• Chris Christie, former Governor of New Jersey
• Barron Trump, son of Donald Trump and Melania Trump
• Mike Pence, Vice President of Donald Trump
• Karen Pence, wife of the vice president
• Ivanka Trump, daughter of Donald Trump and adviser to her father
• Jared Kushner, spouse of Ivanka Trump and adviser to Donald Trump
• Eric Trump, son of Donald Trump
• Lara Trump, wife of Eric Trump
• Amy Coney Barrett, candidate for the Supreme Court of the United States
• Joe Biden, Democratic candidate who crossed swords with Mr Trumps on Tuesday night in an inaugural presidential debate
• Jill Biden, wife of Joe Biden
• Mark Meadows, Chief of Staff of the White House
• Steven Mnuchin, Secretary of the Treasury
• William Barr, Attorney General of the United States
• Chad Wolf, Acting Secretary of Homeland Security
• Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State
• Pat Cipollone, lawyer for Donald Trump and adviser to the White House
• Rudy Giuliani, lawyer for Trump and former mayor of New York